Following the successful 2016 & 2017 "What's New in DFU" event series, Diabetes Feet Australia invites you to this premier event to learn about the latest research, evidence-based practice and new technologies featuring:
- Professor Keith Harding discussing“New horizons in the management of diabetic foot disease”
- An interactive workshop with Keith, Bill and Pete discussing “Case Studies: Approaching difficult cases”
- Dr Pete Lazzarini launching the "2018 Australian Guideline on Footwear for people with diabetes" just published in the Journal of Foot and Ankle Research.
- Associate Professor Bill McGuiness presenting “Explorer Study Results” URGO's greatly anticipated randomised clinical trial in neuro-ischaemic DFU wounds.
- This 3.5 hour event includes a substantial selection of delicious food, alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages, valuable networking time and a certificate of attendance that can be used towards your continued professional development. (subject to your governing/peak body)
So don't miss this rare opportunity to participate in robust clinical discussion under the mentorship of Professor Keith Harding.
Tickets are strictly limited!
WHERE: The Edge - State Library Queensland
Stanley Place, Southbank
WHEN: Tuesday 20th February 2018
TIME: 6:00pm - 9:30pm
PARKING: Available at State Library Queensland for $16 (payable direct)
Special offer: 'Brisbane Wound Grand Slam': Recieve $10.00 off Wound Innovations' event on the 28th February 2018 'Combating Complex Wounds: the latest in management with Prof Keith Harding' when you register for 'What's New in DFU'. We will email you the code after your 'What's New' ticket purchase.
View the inclusions and learning outcomes of both events in this flyer