Following the successful 2016 & 2017 "What's New in DFU" event series, Diabetes Feet Australia invites you to this premier event to learn about the latest research, evidence-based practice and new technologies featuring:
- Professor Keith Harding discussing“New horizons in the management of diabetic foot disease”
- An interactive workshop with Keith, Bill and Pete discussing “Case Studies: Approaching difficult cases”
- Dr Pete Lazzarini launching the "2018 Australian Guideline on Footwear for people with diabetes" just published in the Journal of Foot and Ankle Research.
- Associate Professor Bill McGuiness presenting “Explorer Study Results” URGO's greatly anticipated randomised clinical trial in neuro-ischaemic DFU wounds.
- This 3.5 hour event includes a substantial selection of delicious food, alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages, valuable networking time and a certificate of attendance that can be used towards your continued professional development. (subject to your governing/peak body)
So don't miss this rare opportunity to participate in robust clinical discussion under the mentorship of Professor Keith Harding.
WHERE: Aerial Function Centre - University of Technology Sydney
Level 7/Building 10, 235 Jones St, Ultimo
WHEN: Monday 26th February 2018
TIME: 6:00 - 9:30PM
PARKING: Available on-site for a flat rate of $27/or 450m away at Broadway Shopping Centre for $21